- Degree in medicine and surgery by the University of the Basque country with the qualification of outstanding.
- Doctor in medicine and surgery at the Autonomous University of Madrid with a mark of outstanding “CUM LAUDE”.
- Dr. Guilarte is specialist in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, vía MIR,, through MIR, by the University Hospital La Paz in Madrid (Serv. plastic surgery and Burns).
- Dr. Guilarte is member of the Spanish society of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery (SECPRE).
- Dr. Guilarte is member of the Spanish Association for the prevention of surgical risk (ASEPRO).
- He has been awarded with the international prize of residents of plastic and aesthetics surgery of the FILACP (Ibero-Latinoamericana Federation of plastic surgery).
- He has done multiple stays at universities and hospitals in wide international prestige such as International Physician of the best specialists in the world:
Dr. ROBERT GOLDBERG – Jules Stein Eye Institute/University of California at Los Angeles UCLA (Los Angeles, California, USA).
Rejuvenecimiento Orbitario-Ocular (Blefaroplastia).
- He was collegiate by the distinguished College of physicians of Madrid with Nº 282859091.
- He has participated in numerous courses, conferences and national and international symposia.
- Given its educational vocation is the author of various publications, national and international, including the two most important specialty magazines: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal (Am) y Journal of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (Eu).
- Currently doctor Guilarte performs his private practice dedicated to cosmetic surgery and breast reconstruction surgery.